1º Salão internacional de arte em pequeno formato 20x20 cm - 2011 / 1st International Exhibition of Contemporary Art in small format 20X20 cm - 2011
domingo, 20 de maio de 2012
sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012
"7TH INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF ART IN SMALL FORMAT 20X20cm"
Organization: Association of Friendship and Arts Galician Portuguese (AAAGP)
Supports: from the City Hall of Figueira da Foz
Exhibition period: October 28 to November 27, 2017
Exhibition opening: Saturday, 28th of October at 4 o’clock in the afternoon
Location: Centro de Artes e Espectáculos, Abade Pedro street, 3080-084 Figueira da Foz, Portugal
Curator: Conceição Ruivo - President of AAAGP
Graphics: Laura Thomas - Treasurer of AAAGP
Areas: painting, drawing, engraving, sculpture, tapestry, photography, ceramics, installation and other techniques
Unique measure accepted: 20 x 20 cm (for sculptures: 20 x 20 x 20 cm)
The Association of Friendship and Arts Galician Portuguese aims to promote the artists and creators from around the world in the categories of Painting, Drawing, Engraving, Sculpture, Tapestry, Photography, Ceramics, Stained Glass, Installation and other techniques, without restriction of nationality, age, training or religion. All participating works must be original, not infringing third party rights.
The AAAGP invites all national and international artists to participate in 6th ° International Exhibition of Art in Small Format 20x20cm, intending to gather a large number of works of styles, techniques and various themes.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Artists who wish to participate must submit the signed Registration Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 15 of September 2017.
2. Along with the work, the artist must send a signed copy of the Registration Form.
3. AAAGP will handle the works with great care but assumes no responsibility for any theft or damage during transportation and while in our possession.
4. Kindly mention the price of the work if you want to sell. AAAGP will not charge any percentage of the sales value.
5. Artists residing abroad should get the necessary customs documentation, according to the legislation.
6. Once the exhibition ended all works will be returned along with the Catalogue and the Certificate of Participation.
7. To Portugal the return payment will be made on the destiny. Artists residing abroad are asked to pay an extra 20€ for the return transport (to be paid at registration in this event). If the work is sold you will be refunded the money.
a. Art works like paintings, drawings, engravings, photography, graphic arts or other techniques that will be exhibited on the wall
- 1 piece …………………….. 30 €
- 2 pieces …………………… 50 € (40 € for the associates)
- 3 pieces……………………..70 € (60 € for the associates)
- 4 piece………………………90 € (80 € for the associates)
- Each supplementary piece will cost + 20 €
Bonuses: Who will pay to participate with 5 pieces can exhibit for free up to 5 more works
Important: Artists residing abroad are asked to pay an extra 20€ for the return transport of the artworks and Catalogue. Note: We will issue a receipt.
Bank & Account nº : Caixa Geral Depositos / 0580 009933 430
NIB 0035 0580 0000 9933 430 12
IBAN: PT 50003505800000993343012
SWIFT / BIC: CGDIPTPL
Western Union and/or CTT Correios de Portugal - Send to:
Conceição Ruivo , Rua Direita, nº 18
3090-495 Paião, PORTUGAL
SENDING THE ART WORK:
1. - Art works to be exhibited on the wall must be prepared accordingly, otherwise they will not be exhibited.
2. - The works must arrive by 30th of September 2017.
3. - Art works will be sent to the following address:
Rua a Figueira da Foz, 40
5 (five) prizes will be awarded as follows by the Jury (will consist of five (5) renowned personalities)
- Anabela Zuzarte - Master in Art history;
- Conceição Ruivo – Licentiate in Art and curator of the event
- Conceição Mendes – Master in Arts;
- Paulo Diogo – Licentiate in Art –
- Chuva Vasco – PhD in Arts - President of the Jury
1st prize: - golden medal and a diploma
2nd prize: - silver medal and a diploma
3rd prize: - bronze medal and a diploma
Prize for the most popular art work: - the public will vote and choose the most popular work on the exhibition, the author will receive a medal of honor and a diploma when the exhibition ends
Special prize: - for other techniques than painting – the winner receives a medal of honor and a diploma
NOTE: All artists participating in this event will receive the Official Participation Certificate, duly signed by the AAAGP President – Conceição Ruivo.
1. AAAGP will be responsible for event promotion in the mass-media and virtual world
2. A CATALOGUE will be published, with the Title: "7th International Exhibition of Art in Small Format 20X20 cm", in A5 format
- Each artist will have their name in an individual page together with a photo, title and technique used in their work, e-mail address or website/blog address. The Catalogue will be released worldwide. Lots of foreign artists participate.
- They must send by mail a photo of the art work of 300 dpi / jpg with the title, type (the technique used) and the price
- Each artist will receive a free catalogue. (If the artist wants more catalogues they’ll be available for the price of 10 €.
- Creating a press release
- Promotion in the media (written and audio-visual)
- Local cultural initiatives
- Marketing through internet (art sites, blogs, Facebook, Youtube, etc)
- AAAGP blog :
- Facebook pages: Arte Galego Portuguesa
4. PRESENCE OF REGIONAL AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES:
- The Mayor of Figueira da Foz district
- Culture Councilman of the Figueira da Foz district
- The Director of CAE Art Center
- The Municipal Museum Director
- Other personalities, presidents of art associations
- Musical group
5. Organization and coordination of the exhibition and everything else related to it.
6. Ehibition opening and Vernissage with wine, champagne, apetizers and sweets
- Galician and Portuguese Friendship and Arts Association from Portugal (AAAGP-Portugal) will hold possession of all material and monetary benefits of this event.
- The Organizers reserves the right to deliberate on unforeseen situations that not covered by this Regulation.
- The Organizers are not liable for any damage, loss, theft or unforeseen situations. However, the participants who wish, may contract on their behalf and under their responsibility, any type of insurance they deem necessary.
31st of January 2017, Figueira da Foz